Location: Walsall | Pay Scale: Grade 4 SCP 7-11 | Contract Type: Part-Time Permanent (0.8 FTE)| Closing date: 9:00am 4 December 2023|Flexible, upto 37 hours per week |
The Ladder School is a safe, well ordered and caring environment for learning. It delivers high quality education to all its students and supports them to develop their individual potential for growth, self-worth and self-control.
All students will study a combination of academic and vocational courses. The curriculum has been designed to teach all of the academic course in the morning and all of the vocational options/non-core in the afternoon (for KS3/4). Our Sixth Form (KS5) is the opposite, they have their vocational course in the morning and their core subjects in the afternoon.
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent classroom support member of staff with an ability to motivate pupils to make progress.
- Interested in the pastoral aspects of education.
- Outstanding in managing challenging behaviours.
- Positive in outlook and believe in the power of education to change the path of Alternative Provision students’ lives.
- A team player prepared to work with colleagues and share ideas and resources.
- Passionate and keen to inspire students.
- Committed to their own continuing professional development and contribute towards that of others.
- Committed to raising achievements and aspirations.
- Committed to equal opportunities and the safeguarding of children.
- Hardworking, committed, reliable and enthusiastic.
Prospective candidates are welcome to visit the school before making an application, please contact reception to arrange an appointment.
Please complete application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s are not accepted. Previous applicants need not apply.